HTC Thunderbolt Hack:How to allow for Netflix to run
If you are the HTC Thunderbolt users, you maybe meet a trouble, the Netflix can’t run on it, now the problem was resolved, it’s free, you don’t spend money. The XDA member rmk40 had created a patch, you can download it on your SD card, then replace the â€śentire media library stackâ€ť on the device, Once the patch is flashed, the Netflix will works well.
rmk-patch_netflix_gingerbread-minimal.zip [ download it ]
Subject to the conditions:
You have to be rooted and running the leaked Gingerbread or a GB ROM.
1. Make a nandroid backup first.
2. Seriously, make a backup in Clockwork before proceeding.
3. Download the file from above and drop it on your SD card.
4. Boot into recovery and flash the .zip just like you would a ROM or other file.
5. Reboot your phone, install Netflix and test it.
6. If for some reason that didnâ€™t work, try this file instead.